In this post we will know What is domain Authority , How To check your domain Authority and How to boost your domain Authority . So lets start .
What is Domain Authority
Power of a domain name in the term of SEO is called Domain authority. DA depend upon the 3 factors :- Age, Popularity, and Size
Click Here to check Domain Authority of Your website and match the score with the following list of
Domain Authority Score Explained :-
- 1-10 : Poor – it mean your site domain name is new. Require SEO.
- 11-20 : Decent – Good but not sound. Require More SEO.
- 21-30 : Fair – Good Sign of SEO, but still need to improve. Require Advance SEO.
- 31-40 : Competitive – website start to getting traffic . Not bad. Require more advanced SEO.
- 41-50 : Good – Good keep it with advanced best SEO practice .
- 51-60 : Strong – it mean getting good traffic, and optimized well.
- 61-70 : Excellent – Website working very good in the area of focus. Your site is popular and has solid back-links.
- 71-80 : Outstanding – Your website is on the top of all the search engine page results.
- 81-90 : Superior – This is the highest your site will reach.
- 91-100 : Rare – Website like — Wikipedia, Twitter, ESPN, etc.
Let us know :-
SEO Fundamentals to improve Domain Authority
We recommend you start here:
Advanced SEO with Best Practices to increase DA .
Kindly start by reading:
To Do :
Now, we issue a domain authority challenge. You know our score. Let’s improve together.
Check our and your website score now and then after 30 days :-
- Bookmark this page for 30 days.
- Comment below with your current website Domain Authority score and URL.
- after 30 days again share your score and domain name again, and let us know improvement in domain authority.
- Good luck.